Act 2 post:
I think Nora is more nervous in act two because of the letter that Krogstad writes to Helmer. Mrs. Linde is going to talk to Krogstad on Nora's behalf, helping her. And I think its right that Helmer is going to fire Krogstad, because Krogstad does have a bad reputation and can ruin Helmer's. It was surprising to find out that Dr. Rank had feelings for Nora, she was going to ask him for oney but this shocking confession I think, was what stopped her from asking him for money.Dr. Rank told her:"Well at any rate you know that I'm at your service body and soul"
Expressing just how excruciating his feelings are for her.
The miracle that Nora wants is that Kroagstad's letter will make her husband feel compassionate for Nora, not turn against her. I don't think that Nora is going to end up killing herself because I think she's more sane then that, if anything I think she'll leave.
1 comment:
I commented on Nabeehah's, Joanner's, Robert's, and Alisha's blogs.
Post a Comment